Saturday, August 18, 2012

Goodbye... for now

I would like to thank all of my classmates and professor!  I had a great experience growing with you and learning with and from you all.  I am just quite sad that I will not be able to join you next term as I was advised by my academic adviser to take a leave since I am going to give birth on the first or second week of October.  I will surely miss having you as classmates but I am still looking forward to hopefully crossing paths with all of you again.

Again, thank you for all your help, advice, suggestions and sharing.  God bless you all!

2 Comments:

At August 19, 2012 at 5:32 AM , Anonymous keishapittman said...

Elizabeth,
I guess your goodbye is a blessing and a sad face. Congratulations and good luck on the birth of you child and I can't wait to see you the next semester.

 
At August 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Child at Heart said...

Elizabeth,

I you are right, this is goodbye for now, but my hope is that we all make it to the finish line and make a difference in the lives of children. Best of wishes to you.

Troyleena

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home