Friday, April 26, 2013

Time Well Spent

3 things I learned deeply from this program:
         1. That despite and in spite of me, I can still create change;
         2. That I have more to learn; and
         3. That I really and truly love the early childhood field.

My one long-term goal:
       To continue to grow as a teacher, trainor and advocate and touch lives in the process.

A message to my colleagues and instructor:
       Thank you, Dr. Teri and colleagues!  Interacting and learning with all of you made my stay here at Walden an enlightening experience.  You all have made me feel welcomed and valued despite my being a "foreigner".  With all your help, I was able to finish this program even if I had to work, homeschool my firstborn and breastfeed my baby.  You all contributed in making this program easier.

I will carry with me my experiences from Walden and will remain hopeful that we will all get to bump into each other as we continue to work and serve children, their families and the early childhood field.  God bless you all!

My family and I send our thanks!
My boys - Ynigo, 4 years old and Elian 5 months old

 

Should you wish to contact me, 
    Elizabeth Anne King-Santos
    Assistant Professor, Kalayaan College
    Manila, Philippines
    63917-7958891; 6329217475
    elizabeth.santos@waldenu.edu; elizanne_ks@icloud.com

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Tiffiney Carter said...

Hi Elizabeth!
I love the pictures. Your kids are so adorable. Thanks for being a great colleague. My success here at Walden could not have been possible with a supportive professor and colleagues. I wish you well on your continued success! I will also keep your contact information. Congrats on everything!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home